Image Map

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Shout out Wednesday


As I find myself experiencing days that can be draining and sometimes hopeless, I long for something to fill me up with joy and peace. I know through this journey we aren't guaranteed happy days but what I hold onto is God is love and He is in control!
What I hope is that these shout out Wednesdays provide an extra place to go to get hope and encouragement through other people God is using. All that I share have spoke to me throughout the week. So friend, may you find Rest and hope in these words and songs!

Holy experience.  Ann Voscamp talks about why the battle of joy is worth it.

Small things blog Kate is my favorite blogger and shares so much on many different topics. If you've been thinking of starting a blog, check out her Q and A post about blogging.

Kari Jobe. Kari came out with her new single Forever and it brings tears of joy to my eyes every time I hear it.

Lysa Terkeurst. Lysa is doing a series on #BeaNoticer! Her thoughts on words and embracing your place I know will speak to many women!

Hannah Brecher   Hannah speaks on us holding on to our baggage.



No comments:

Post a Comment