Image Map

Monday, February 3, 2014

Here's My Dream


Today I get to share with you some exciting news and how my dream God has given me is starting to take place!
About 10 years ago I knew I was suppose to speak. Speak to women and young girls to encourage them! I had no idea where, how, what, and when! Through the time my parents divorced, I started burying my dreams. I didn't really think they would come true! God has given me several opportunities to speak but still felt like there was something more!
In the past 6 months I've been very restless. Not knowing what's next or what my purpose was. 3 weeks ago God revealed a vision I was suppose to cast and pursue! I'm so excited and humbled God wants to use me!
So..... Here it is!
In May myself along with some great friends will be hosting a Women's conference here in Hayesville, NC! Date and place TBA soon! The purpose of this conference is to provide a place for women of all ages and stages to be reminded and encouraged they have been given a dream that only they can fulfill! Worthy Of The Dream is the theme! Very soon there will be a website up where you will learn all about it and have the opportunity to register!
I will be the keynote speaker and we will have breakout sessions, music, lunch, and so much more!! Please spread the word! I know this is so much bigger than me and I know God is going to do amazing things through this!
Please pray for the team putting this together and all the details! Pray I know exactly what to say!
It's time for us women to come alive and Run our race!
I will put a link to the website as soon as its up and running! Please email me if you have any questions!
God is doing a great work and I can't come down!:)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my!! How amazing! How inspiring! Great speakers are so hard to find but they can ignite such passion, drive and dedication in the most exciting places. My challenge to you is to remember that you are now a speaker in all places, not much a platform or conference. I was able to sit in a Sunday School class led by Beth Moore once - Not one of her speaking engagements, but her home church Sunday School. That's the day I realized that this gift doesn't take a break. That woman lit a fire under me and every time I think about it I get hyped back up. She took one of the hardest to understand concepts and made it "Stacy" proof!! Love you and Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement and to remind me to always look for the everyday opportunities as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. would love to come and bring some ladies from Old Union where Ricky is Pastor now. Sounds so fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome vikki! Ill get you information when we get our website ready and let you know when registration starts!:)

      Delete