Image Map

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Shout out Wednesday

The snow is here! I'm using my time while stuck in the house to read, plan, and rest while I can. I love Wednesdays that I can share with you posts, books, or videos that I've read in the past week that has encouraged or spoken to me. I love watching others use their talents and it challenges me to keep pushing forward and allow God to reveal and strengthen mine.

  1. Today my favorite artist Toby Mac premiered his Speak Life video. I've heard this song many times but when I watched the video it all came together the meaning. My word for the year is "words". To encourage, learn, and speak with. This song helped remind me that I either breakdown or give life with my words.

  

    2.  If:equip is a site I'm reading each day that is providing daily scripture and video. I was able to stream live from home the If:Gathering conference and this is their follow up plan. God doesn't call the equipped, He equips the called!

    3.  I follow several of the women who spoke at the If conference and I also met several new faces. 
Bianca is one of them. Her prayer she prayed after her talk was so encouraging. It's included in this post.   In the name of love

    4. An anthem for women  Ann Voskamp has been one of my favorite bloggers for years! She wrote this post after the If conference!

Please go check out the If:gathering! You can purchase the downloads of the conference. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Enjoy your snow day!

No comments:

Post a Comment