Image Map

Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday favorites

I'm so excited to share with you my Friday Favorites. I'm amazed everyday how much God loves me and wants my dreams to come true.
Today we launched our Facebook page for the ministry I helped create and am so excited about all the opportunities we will have to encourage others. We also have our flyer ready to help get the word out.


Our Facebook page is She Dreams Ministries.

With a crazy week at school, one of my highlights was when one of my students came up to show me what she keeps in her pocket. I about cried! Children show me the heart of God everyday!


I was excited to get my order in the mail from Emily Ley!! These task sheets are going to come in 
handy in preparing for upcoming events! With all the tasks and details I'm trying to organize, these task sheets have already been so useful. They are also very colorful! The picture I ordered because I loved the quote!


This week I was challenged to find joy in the journey but very thankful God reminded me that Joy is worth fighting for! Have a great weekend!
















No comments:

Post a Comment