Image Map

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Shout out Wednesday!

Happy snow day!! I spent this morning with my sweet neighbors sledding on my green disk! My smile came from a place of such joy in spending time with people! I love my quiet time but being cooped up in the house with no face to face conversations was driving me crazy! Community is so important! It's easy to feel alone but we aren't!! Someone right down the road wants community as well! So I hope you reach out to neighbors and friends and do life together!! It's so much more fun with others!!
Here are my shout outs for this past week! I hope they will encourage you as they did myself!

Holley Gerth. We aren't alone!

Beautiful mess. Relationships

Holly Myers. Freedom in dreaming Big!

I hope you will go outside and enjoy this beautiful day with someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment