Image Map

Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Favorites


So excited to start sharing with you on Fridays my favorites of the week! They will range from products, moments, books, shows, and other blog posts! So let's get started on this weeks five favorites!
  1. Holley Gerth's book You're Made for a God-Sized Dream   Check it out.  I had a friend who recommended this book for me to read and all I can say is WOW!!! I have she'd tears turning these pages because I have never felt like a book was written for me like this one has! It talks about we were created for Big Dreams and I can't wait to continue to dive in this book to see what God has in store! Her blog is also really good!
  2. Birchbox : I love this concept of having a box of sample/small products delivered once a month  that you can try and use to see if you like the product before purchasing a regular size. It's like Christmas each month!   You'll love it too!
  3. WORDS! Words is my word for the year! Words to encourage, learn, and create with! I heard this song and it goes so well with my goal!   Words by Hawk Nelson
  4. Downton Abbey!! I love this show!
  5. Ps. 91:4. He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge. This verse I held very close this week when I was experiencing nightmares at night.
I hope you all have a great weekend!! I mailed my cards today! Don't forget to encourage someone this weekend! Also... Check out Passion 2014! They will be streaming live tonight from Atlanta, GA!

2 comments:

  1. I love the openess of your word of the year. Or should I say your words of the year? :) What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Hopefully next week I can post what I bought to remind me of my "word" of the year!:)

    ReplyDelete