Image Map

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Make It Happen

Today's weather has been so crazy! Snowing one minute and sunny the next! Yesterday it was so warm and as I was running tried to soak up all the heat! It felt so good to be back to running!
Sometimes the hardest part in anything is getting started. We might know what we need to do but either not sure how to start or fearful to get started.
I've been working on my Make It Happen 2014 goals. I highly recommend these power sheets if you're like me and need help with the details of planning.
It's been so good to write these goals and plans down and the power sheets give you a great layout and guide. Go check out Lara Casey's site and where she's given some great steps on how to get started and MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment