Image Map

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Community


I just got back from a friends house eating supper. As I was driving home I thought about how important friendships and having people in your life are so important. When we create community around us, we are able to learn from each other and push others to reach their dreams. I'm reading a book that ill share about tomorrow, but came across this.
"We must call out and name the gifts we see in each other. We must speak up and encourage our loved ones when we see them coming alive."
I'm so thankful I have a community of friends who see my gifts and help remind me of them when I forget. I hope you have surrounded yourself with people who uplift you, listen, encourage, and challenge you. It's easy for women to compare and some help bring out the insecurities within yourself! Lets be a group of women who help bring someone else's gifts to life and create communities of encouraging women!
I love you guys! You know who you are! Thank you for helping push me to get this blog started, for always encouraging me to do more, and giving hugs when needed!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment