Image Map

Monday, January 20, 2014

"Life's most persistent and urgent question is: what are you doing for others? MLK
I can honestly say "HAPPY MONDAY" today! We had an optional workday today because students were out for Martin Luther King day. I was able to be very productive and get a lot accomplished in my room, went for run, and now sitting on my porch enjoying this beautiful day!
I've thought a lot about Martin Luther King today and how he did exactly what he was created to do! God gave him a dream that only he could fulfill and he did it! How amazing it must have been to be there watching and listening to MLK give his speech!
This past weekend I had an amazing conversation with a sweet friend! I've had this dream for a long time. I've shared it a few times with close friends and through different seasons in my life... Just tucked it away for later! I shared it with this friend and suddenly realized its time for it to come alive!!
Have you ever had a dream you knew you were suppose to be a part of? Maybe throughout different circumstances, criticism, or fear you buried it.
Today my Monday challenge is that you allow God to unearth your dream and find a close, encouraging friend and share it! Find someone that will pray with you! My hope is we can be women who help remind each other of our gifts and dreams! Not people who criticize and compare!
Be looking in the next month for when I will share my dream with you and how you can be a part of it! It's BIG!!

"Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice."  Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment