Image Map

Monday, March 3, 2014

Oh how He loves You!


Oh my friends! If only I were a great artist and could draw you a masterpiece, good with words and write a book, sing you a song, a musician and play you a tune to show you how much God loves you.
I've know this concept from an early age...... "Jesus loves me this I know!" There have been several markers in my life where He has shown me in such beautiful ways of how deep His love is for means I know I've only touched the surface.

There’s no space that His love can’t reach
There’s no place that we can’t find peace
  There’s no end to Amazing Grace

Take me in with your arms spread wide
Take me in like an orphan child

 Love like this, Oh my God to find!
I am overwhelmed what a joy divine!
Love like this sets our hearts on fire!

This is why to You I run

There’s no space that His love can’t reach
There’s no place that we can’t find peace
There’s no end to Amazing Grace

"I Am" by David Crowder is a song I've heard many times but today I heard something different. I heard words sing what I feel in my heart. This past weekend was a market for me. A time for prayer and surrender. Gods love has no boundaries. There's no place in our lives and hearts where it can't touch.
What does Gods love look or feel to you? Maybe if you're like me it's expressed through a song. Maybe you have a word, picture, or story. I would love to hear about it. So my Monday challenge is for you to share.
Stay tuned for tomorrow's part 3 in our knowing more doing better series. Thank you for reading and your encouragements!

David Crowder "I Am"







No comments:

Post a Comment