Image Map

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Just What The Doctor Ordered


2014 has not started out great with my health! I'm on my second sinus infection! I've had some time today between sleeping to try and figure out what this keeps happening! I am prone to allergies especially when seasons start changing, but I couldn't help wonder today if there was something else. I know the devil uses many tactics to get us down. Since saying Yes to God on pursuing my dream of speaking, I've been the sickest I've been in years. Have you ever thought about this? Maybe God is need ending me to rest more to allow my body to function like it needs to in order to get the tasks at hand done.
 Whatever the reason, I'm not allowing it to steal my joy. No, I don't have time to be sick, but going to use the added time for rest and praying. There is so much to pray for. People really suffering, families dealing with loss, and friends trying to make right choices for their families.
No matter what you're going through today..,. Know you're loved.



No comments:

Post a Comment