Image Map

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wednesday Shout Out


I'm so excited to share with you this weeks shout outs! I love when God puts great wisdom from others in your path. I hope these encourage, challenge, and excite you like they have me.

Faith, film, and food is a blog by my friend Micheal Ramsey. He grew up here in Hayesville and now lives in Raleigh. This post is about order and it really has made me think a lot about chaos and how it brings in more stress than necessary.


Hannah Brencher is so transparent in her posts and I love how each one challenges me.

The Lipstick Gospel was sent to me by a dear friend and I can't tell you how excited I am because ill be meeting her and attending her conference in may. Me and 15 other women who I haven't met yet but I know are going to be dear friends. She is passionate about helping others know their story and how to tell it!! Please read her bio and how she got her title!:)

Grandfather Home is where my sister Jessica works and I've loved getting to watch her love her job and be such a good advocate for children in need of a good home. I'm praying and working on being more involved. More news on that later.


Bring Love In is an organization that my friend Diana shared with me and has helped in donating items to go in helping these families that they are helping. They work in helping prevent orphans by investing in families. Right now all their needs for a family sponsorship are being metbut as soon as there are more needs, I want to get involved.

I would love to hear your thoughts on these sites. Don't forget to try and win a free registration for the worthy of the dream conference. Ends this coming Monday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment