Image Map

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Busy Busy



Hello!! I've missed you all! I really enjoyed my break and I can't wait to share and tell you all about it! It's another late night post! This week I've hit the ground running trying to get a lot accomplished in preparing for our conference.
Yesterday was so exciting seeing our website go live. She Dreams Ministries
We've already had a lot of feedback and more excited about registering. In the next few weeks leading up to the conference, you will be reading a lot of my thoughts and more info about the conference. Also, I'm going to do my best to continue to post each week day, but as my to do list gets longer, there may be a day or two I don't. So be patient with me as I'm learning to balance my schedule and put a lot of my energy towards this dream. Thank you for all your support and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment