Image Map

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Friday Favories

Even though its Saturday, I wanted to share my Friday favorites! This week has been so busy with errands and catching up, but I've had some great things to share.

1. REGISTRATION is up for Worthy of the Dream conference. Head to She Dreams Minstries Facebook page to download a form. Or check in our website in the next week to see all about our conference, ministry, and registration. Shedreamsministries.org


2.  I love having a smell good body wash. I have found the Tone brand to be my favorite. These two fragrances are wonderful.

3. You've seen my love for julep nail polish! My April box was another great box of goodies! Two pretty summer colors and a pretty blush!

Now off to watch my nephew Maddox play ball!!




No comments:

Post a Comment